Hear from Rob Williams, the original PSYCH-K® facilitator about why these balances work.
Imagine identifying a change you would like to make in your life, from losing weight or releasing a behavior pattern like smoking or biting your nails or being self critical, to pursuing a life goal. Now imagine that same goal with no internal resistance, no unconscious beliefs of not being good enough, or worthy, or believing you are incapable of achieving this goal. Imagine not having to work so hard at the conscious level of the mind with positive thoughts like affirmations because you are no longer needing to convince your subconscious mind.
The ability to connect the layers of the mind and integrate information between your conscious desires and your subconscious operating system is facilitated perfectly in the balances of PSYCH-K®. Incredibly simple and fast balances are used to integrate information, goals and desires at the level of the subconscious mind creating a type of one-track mind, referred to scientifically as the "whole-brained state" and the ability to feel unified and unlimited. This is connection and integration at it's best.
True to the T-X-S mission, PSYCH-K® is exceptional, and exceptionally fast, at facilitating life transformation by bringing the mind into balance so that you experience your full creative potential.
Learn more about what PSYCH-K® is.
- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are selflimiting and self-sabotaging
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient, derived from contemporary neuroscience research, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- a ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates
- a process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction
Why do PSYCH-K®? To achieve the desired 'whole-brained' state where the subconscious and conscious mind work collaboratively toward the same goals, creating faster changes you can rely on.
What is the experience like? A non-invasive relaxed dialogue between the client and facilitator is used to identify the desired goals and their related beliefs/objectives/action steps. Next, one or more balances will be chosen through a process with the client and then employed to facilitate the integration of the desired information to the subconscious mind.
How are balances selected and validated? All utilize the intelligence of the client through autonomic nervous system testing-often referred to as kinesiology. In PSYCH-K® kinesiology is not used for any diagnostic process. Instead is it utilized to illustrate true/false, yes/no, like and dislike responses from the nervous system.
How are balances performed?: Mostly sitting, standing or lying comfortably on a massage table. Balances can involve simple positions, verbalization, visualization or kinetic movement. Most are done exceptionally fast.
Visit PSYCH-K.com for more information about the history and philosophy.
Not ready to request an appointment yet? Purchase a Private Wellness Session and schedule later.